Friday 6 April 2012

Browns Fashion Illustrated Windows S/S 2012

I have just completed this amazing project for Browns Fashion in London. I worked on designing and illustrating 7 backdrops for the Easter window displays. Centred around the theme of 'taking flight', each studied drawing and curated sketch incorporates the themes, patterns and colours of the season. To give the windows more depth I painted feathers and birds onto the glass.

Painting the windows was a challenge, not only because I was uncomfortable with the medium and scale of the work but because I was exposed to the public on the most popular high street in London! -I didnt have the privacy of my home studio with my confined a4 sheet of sketching paper and my pencil!! Nevertheless, I thoroughly enjoyed the challenge and it has proved to be a successful one.. I look forward to the next one!

More images can be viewed on my Facebook page here

A feature on TYC here

See the windows for yourself at Browns flagship store: 24-27 South Molton Street, London,  W1K 5RD. Nearest tube- Bond Street Station. Or at their Sloane Street store: 6C Sloane Street, London, SW1X 9LE. Nearest tube- Knightsbridge.

1 comment:

  1. hi becki its anna and joe
    love the pictures in the windows.

    ReplyDelete