Thursday 21 June 2012

One year on..

The day before yesterday marked one year since the BIAD Visual Communication awards evening. How time flies?! This has made me stop and think and reflect on the year that has past. Although it has been a big emotional roller coaster, I am pretty proud of what I have achieved. I never expected to have done what I have so soon after leaving University.



If you have not been following me for long... then here is an insight:

AOI internship
Browns Fashion window illustrations
Secret 7" Project
The Enquiry Desk: In Session at Pick Me Up
Selected for 1000 Illustration Portraits
Selected for Images 36- Best of British Illustration: New Talent Category.

Stay tuned as I have a solo show scheduled for Summer 2012 in Birmingham, and in September I am  involved in a group exhibition in London, along with other illustrators as part of the collective Hero of Switzerland. 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment