Sunday 9 September 2012

John Lewis | Britsh Culture - Group Exhibition

So, after a very anticipated wait... I finally managed to see my work up in John Lewis, Oxford Street. As my previous post explains, I was selected as 1 of 12 illustrators/artists by Somewhereto_ to be part of a rotating group exhibition that celebrated the theme of British Culture.




'Clever Box', is part of an illustration series based on British idioms and proverbs which was completed as my University major project.





My illustration 'Clever Box' is exhibited until Wednesday 12th September, then afterwards replaced with more beautiful work by some other arty folk.. so if you are around pop over and have a look!

(The Brasserie) 3rd Floor,  John Lewis, Oxford Street, London.
Nearest tube- Oxford Circus or Bond Street  

No comments:

Post a Comment