Wednesday 31 October 2012

New product launch - 'A Woodland Walk'

The last few weeks have been a little stressful to say the least! I have been crazily working away at my desk... scribbling, note-taking, drawing and sewing to produce a whole new range of products adorned with my hand drawn illustrations, ready to launch for Christmas.

I decided to be a little experimental and dip into processes and techniques that I have never worked with before. Although a little scary to begin with, I took to the sewing machine and tested a few bits of material to see what I could put together. (We did have a few fall outs, but me and the sewing machine are now best friends).


With the release of a new range handmade products, I have also launched a brand new special collection, on trend for this season, called ‘Woodland Walk’. This collection is inspired by woodland animals and has been created to bring a quaint, charming and beautiful touch to an array of homewares and gifts.

The Woodland Walk collection includes cushions, cosmetics purses, small coin purses, keyrings, necklace pendants and bookmarks. The collection will be available to buy from this Saturday at my first Christmas fair...


If anyone is interested in buying any of my new homewares and gifts, please get in touch. I will also be attending a few craft fairs in the lead up to Christmas, where all new products will be available along with some other bits and pieces. Dates and venues as follows:

Saturday 3rd November - St Pauls, Walsall 10am-4pm
Saturday 17th November -Lichfield Guildhall, Lichfield 10am-4pm
Saturday 15th December - Lichfield Guildhall, Lichfield 10am-4pm

If you can't make it to any of these venues then stay tuned as I will hopefully be opening an online shop this coming month! Yay!

You can follow my Facebook page here, where I also regularly post up photos and updates of new happenings...

x

No comments:

Post a Comment