Thursday 14 March 2013

#TedBakerLines

Ted Baker introduce 'Ted's Finishing School'

Each day throughout the week, from Monday 11th - Friday 15th March, Ted Baker have encouraged followers to get creative and submit an image in response to a daily 'line'.

I have eagerly wanted to submit an entry all week, but due to a busy schedule today has been the only day I have been able to respond. Today's line was "I never compromise on the art of smart" and I came up with this...

Being an illustrator, of course, I decided to illustrate my response within the concept of a fashion illustration. I am totally in love with this Ted Baker- Bird Print Shirt, so took inspiration from this to create my own Ted inspired smart fashion girl. I used my own bird illustrations to create the garment print, which I am super pleased with!



If you're feeling creative.. respond to tomorrow's line, which will be revealed at 11am. Submit an entry through Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. (Make sure you hashtag #TedBakerLines for your entry to be valid!) There are prizes up for grabs too, including limited edition tote bags and spot prizes each day.


No comments:

Post a Comment